Plac Zamkowy – Business with Heritage is a first class building designed for office and retail tenants, located at the heart of one of the most presentable sites in Warsaw. The investment is located at the 3-way-junction of Miodowa, Senatorska and Podwale Streets, approximately 100 metres from the major landmarks of the capital – Sigismund’s Column and the Royal Castle. The site, as the only one in this area, was not restored after it had been ruined during World War II.
The first references to the development of the plot date back to 1653. The last information mentions the tenement house being demolished at the beginning of the war in 1939. A place that has been awaiting restoration since the end of the occupation is now experiencing the construction of a modern and history-driven exceptional building.
Plac Zamkowy – Business with Heritage means:
- modern architecture compliant with the existing trends and historical character of the surroundings;
- completion of the panorama of Plac Zamkowy and filling in the frontage of Senatorska Street;
- enrichment of nearby infrastructure with retail and catering units, both for Warsaw residents and tourists;
- prestigious office and service space in the historic part of Warsaw, with extraordinary views of the Old Town and the Royal Castle.
The construction has been completed by the end of 2015.
The company responsible for the investment is Senatorska Investment Sp. z o. o. The building has been designed by the prestigious architectural studio RKW Rhode Kellermann Wawrowsky Sp. z o.o., under the direction of the esteemed architect Wojciech Grabianowski. The general contractor is the company NDI SA.